A full week, always a good thing. Makes me even more Thankful it’s Friday!
Some of the goals I’ve been focusing on are getting closer and making progress, it’s amazing what a little forward motion will do.
I’m thankful for…
- Continuing to make moving & eating right a priority. It can be tough some weeks, especially when things get busier.
- Watching the roller coaster that is my scale trend down! The hard work is paying off. Actually I could care less about the numbers, I feel great most days… That is gold.
- Our new bed. My back feels good. Love the new foam… it’s cool, literally.
- Scheduled some work around the house that has been lingering. Should be wrapped by next week. Just committing to scheduling it is a sense of accomplishment.
- Eldest started his first “real” job yesterday… and he called last night.
- Carving an hour for myself each morning.
- Being alive with little trauma in my life.
There’s so much more…
T . G . I . F .